“In my own philanthropy and business endeavors, I have seen the critical role that the arts play in stimulating creativity and in developing vital communities . . . the arts have a crucial impact on our economy and are an important catalyst for learning, discovery, and achievement in our country.”— Paul G. Allen, Co-Founder, Microsoft
Arts Alliance connects teachers to innovative educational methods, artists to the community, and students to learning. We provide creative platforms that integrate art into all subject areas, giving children the opportunity to learn and launch themselves into bigger and brighter futures.
Significant research connects student learning in the arts to a wide array of academic and social benefits. The Arts Education Partnership reports that art prepares students for success by:
- Increasing literacy skills
- Improving math achievement
- Engaging students in school
- Developing critical thinking skills
- Improving school culture
Your support helps give students meaningful access to rich and rigorous arts learning experiences and build critical life skills.
Contributions of any size help advance our work with youth in Greater Cleveland.
- $10 provides a student's supplies for a residency
- $100 buys 100 grams of film for the 3D printer
- $500 funds an art installation project
- $800 supports a multi-session afterschool program
- $1,700 delivers a 10-session classroom residency
- $3,000 sponsors a summer camp at a community organization
Please call 216-774-4722 x13 to discuss your gift, or donate online by clicking here. Thank you for your support.